View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAIV55 View Post
Corvettes, Firebirds, winged Mopars, and 60's muscle cars, your daughter has rich tastes! After raising three kids and putting them in cars, those are not what I'd buy a novice driver. With young drivers after three years, what ever you put them in is gonna probably be junk.

If I was doing it over it would be something cheap, easy to work on, and safe.
Thinking Ford Vic's, Yukon, Deneli, half ton pickups etc.

She does have good tastes. I could probably afford a late 70s to early 80s corvette, but that wouldn't be safe, reliable, or comfortable for that matter . I listed her likes to help get suggestions on vehicles based on her tastes. I'm not going to buy a car she isn't interested in, when I already own vehicles she isn't interested in. I could just fix up something I already have, if that were the case. The truth is, she'll probably end up with something I already own. The idea was to get suggestions on reliable, safe cars that she might be interested in based on the list of her likes and dislikes, then possibly trade one of the vehicles I already have for it.

I have been checking out the modern Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger on Craigslist. I could show her a Crown Vic and see if she is interested.

Luke