View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 10:36 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

JLBILL: Good info on SST, customer service means so much to me.
Tom S: Yes, I always use a debit or credit card.

PontiacJim1969: Good point you brought up. Maybe I'm the problem. This is why I came to this forum, for "advice" and "constructive criticism"; I'm perfectly OK with this. That said though, a 12-day span went by as I stated above (Feb 1 to Feb 12) with no contact from Walt (Owner of Pro Motion). ZeGermanHam mentioned this above. I would be OK with one phone call per week to keep me updated. Walt and his company have $2800 of my money. In Walt's defense, his sister developed a sickness over this time which he explained.
FormulaJones brought up a good point that many shops are slow right now. Seems like a good thing but maybe they can't get parts.

Being a Registered Nurse, I have a responsibility to make sure the patients understand the therapeutic and side effects of the meds I'm giving them, or more recently and abundantly, explaining how we are treating them for the Covid virus. I just want to understand why I give a down payment of $2800 and 5 weeks later, they still are not ready for my car.