Thread: Headliner ?
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78w72 View Post
"cheap" doesnt mean cheap quality, it means a better lower price than many other retailers... these are the same parts most retailers sell, why would you want to pay more for the same part? yes NOS GM are the best parts but for things like headliners & many other items they arent really out there as NOS anymore & you have the same places like PUI & OER etc making parts, then big retailers just sell them at whatever price they want.

just trying to save you some money by showing you who has the lowest prices for parts you ask about... kind of like the carpet you asked about on facebook awhile back, you got prices from places like that graveyard guy for $50 or more than what i mentioned at rock auto, for the same exact part. i prefer to be a smart shopper & buy from the place with the lowest price.

They don’t show the color on either site, I can’t compare the white so it matches my interior. I appreciate you trying to help, I meant no dis respect!! I have not had good luck on product quality with some of these companies. And I try and get as close to factory as possible. I also need to see the color and perforation pattern on the headliner. I am very particular maybe a bit to much lol.

~MaryAnn~ AKA "Stickybuns"
1969 Firebird 400 Convertible
1978 Bandit T/A Tribute
1977 RED TA

I'm the FiredUp PY bad girl