View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 09:27 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half-Inch Stud View Post
1969 Firebird with Tan Leather Interior. one of 13 made across all 67-69 Birds and Camaros. All 13 leathers were Norwood Palnt F-bodies.

So the driving experience was of mandatory seatbealts because one slight steering wheel flick and your butt was slid out of the seat. Easy to advize passengers to buckle-up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by einstein View Post
Gonna have to hijack the thread on this claim. I find that number difficult to believe. You've had a leather '69, I have a leather interior from a '69, I've seen at least another 5 or 6 leather interior cars either on line or in person, and there's chatter that most or all of the Comanche Firebirds had leather and I've heard rumors of roughly 50 Comanches having been built. Then there are the '68 leather birds and Comanches...

You have any documentation to back up the claim, Half Inch?
The guy I bought my '62 GP from had another '62 GP with "leather" interior and tilt wheel along with every option.

For those that don't know, '62 GP's came with a vinyl interior and tilt wheel wasn't available until 1963.

There was no mistaking this car (with its original paint), so much so that it was the one I tried buying from the guy but he wouldn't sell.