View Single Post
Old 08-08-2021, 03:31 PM
Boost Engineer

Why were you in Ed's thread in the first place?
I will tell you why. Because I remembered when the car was built that it could be tested in 3 different configurations of the rear chassis. Cameros had that capability for a while.
Ed's car is the only Pontiac Firebird I am aware of with that capability but Ed can correct me on that too if he wishes.

So you stuck your nose in the Raven thread to bash me personally.
Then you turned that thread into a "I am GTOGEORGE" and the source of all knowledge about drag racing, (the fastest Pontiac in Michigan I believe you had as a footer for a number of years. False info there too.

So Stan calls you on your BS and Opeliac (who has been faster and quicker that you) calls you on your BS. I just stay out of it until I post about going faster than you TWICE in two different race vehicles. So if you had stayed out of Ed's thread to bash me you would not be starting a drag race only thread now, (so you could brag and not be called out for your posts). Go for it. I promise I will stay out of your Drag Race only thread in the race section. I notice the Category is "The Race Section.

That means Rusty 4 cylinder can post about his Pontiac engine in his jeep.
If my buddy Mark S wants to race his chevy truck with the Pontiac engine at the track, that should be allowed, Just like Arnie could race his chevy engine in a pontiac drag car.

So go start your Drag Racing only thread, and don't bad mouth Eric if he builds a road race car and makes a post about that car in the race section. I believe the guy racing the Firebird in Europe and doing very well is not a drag racer either.

Tom V.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.