View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 04:54 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vaught View Post
60s and early 70s is a heck of a time frame difference from the early 90s you speak about using. Pennzoil and Wolfshead oil was not Gulf oil in the 1960 & 70s. It was Pensylvania oil taken from the USA drillings. Throwing a name around means nothing.

I bought the 15W40 oil for the zinc amount, I could care less that the company that made it is Shell. The BP Oil Engineer (obviously not working for a US company), who I would trust anything he told me recommended the 15W40 oil from Farm Fleet as the farmers still wanted the SE oil in their tractors. It was over 1400 ppm of zinc. Great for Camshaft life.

Tom V.
Tom, I grew up in PA very close to the oil refineries, I've been in them to work on equipment, talked to people that have worked there for years. I'll take first hand information from employees, over a man that probably never set foot on any of the properties.

I really don't know why it is that you have the need to denigrate my information, to prove a point. If you choose to not believe anything I say, that's fine, but trying to make a mockery, on the forum, why?

Here's a quote from your text above:

Quote:
"Throwing a name around means nothing."
I'm not the one that says, I know this guy, or that guy personally, and worked with so and so, on a project for ..............

Back to the OPs topic,,,

1984 Grand Prix

100% Pontiacs in my driveway!!! What's in your driveway?

If you don't take some of the RACETRACK home with you, Ya got cheated