View Single Post
Old 06-04-2022, 09:26 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDH79TA View Post
What ever happened to personal responsibility and awareness of your surroundings? Put the phone down, drive your car, steer and apply your own brakes. It's worked for me for almost 40 years.
In the Tesla it’s not completely hands free every few minutes it wants your input on the steering wheel. But it does drive itself really well just wants to know a driver is there to keep it honest and safe at this point. . I’ve even tested it on (unpopulated) twisty turns and it did well. Of course I’m ready to take over in a split second.
It’s nice for redundant drives that are boring but you shouldn’t be doing something else all together .

really that’s not what’s great about this car, it’s the power. There’s never been a Pontiac built that would touch it. It’s as fast as the car in my Signiture.

https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-mode...e-stock-video/

Love my Pontiacs nothing like driving them. They are great but this thing will run 9.70s stock! The day you pick it up! And do it whisper quiet I wasn’t sure I’d like it myself but I really love the car, it’s an amazing car. I only wish Pontiac was here making these new high powered cars. Yes even electric . Anyone who knows me will tell you most of what is going on w the green new deal I can’t stand.
But I cannot argue w the Tesla plaid, it is one bad azz ride no matter how it gets it’s power. In fact it’s really coal
And natural gas powered right now and will partially be that way for many many years . I’m not against oil Nat gas , and think we should be drilling here our own production of oil
Is far cleaner than” other “oil. We drill responsibly.
I wouldn’t jam a electric car down anyones throat, but I also won’t “not share” what I feel is great about them
For political reasons. When something is good it’s good and the Tesla plaid is GREAT!
The electric car was more popular than gas at the turn of the century but didn’t last. Maybe they won’t this time either IDK but,
These two cars pictured run the same ET at the track ! Except I can drive one there and drive. It anywhere in comfort
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	D505AD5C-4F3E-48B6-B04B-4BBC974AA43E.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	592134   Click image for larger version

Name:	D48BAB86-0512-424B-B76C-7436EAF11FDB.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	592135  

selling turbos and turbo related parts since 2005!

Last edited by turbo69bird; 06-04-2022 at 09:48 AM.