View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 12:06 AM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataway View Post
Inline banned me from buying their parts on ebay because I called them out on advertising parts as NOS that were clearly reproduction. I really didn't understand their logic, people willing to pay high dollars for NOS parts certainly know the difference, people that don't know the difference probably don't care .. so what's the point of lying.

However, they do reproduce many things that others don't ... in fact many parts sold by Ames will come with an Inline label on them.
I have not seen anything I ordered from Ames with an Inline Tube label. If I had, I would have been very disappointed. Posted on eBay right now, Inline lists a ram air pull cable as NOS OEM. Read down further and it is a reproduction. That is what pisses me off. I didn't see Inline at Iola this year but several years ago I saw them at the Jefferson Swap Meet. I walked up to one of the workers and asked if John Kryta was here. He said no and asked why? I told him a few of us on PY wanted a word with him to see if he would back talk us in person like he does here. The worker apologized for his bosses' attitudes. Didn't hear much from them on PY after that....