View Single Post
Old 12-24-2022, 12:43 AM

[QUOTE=One thing to also consider is your fuel injection. The 1200PA FiTech is good, but if your intent is to run E85, on a boosted application you're out of injector at around 800 crank hp. That being said, if you're running a modern aluminum head with modern combustion chambers, you likely don't need E85 at 9.5:1 compression until you're seeing boost pressures above 10-12 psi. A stock head at 9.5:1, I'd definitely want to run E85.

If you already have the parts listed on the car, I think the Torque Storm is the way to go. No, it doesn't really get you to your power goal at the tires, but it sits nicely in the setup you already have. If you don't currently have those parts, I would recommend a 4500 flange Northwind intake and grab one of the new FiTech Nemesis fuel injection systems when they are released later in the year. That will give you headroom up to about 1100 hp with E85 and allow you to then run a larger ProCharger capable of getting you to, or beyond your power goals.[/QUOTE]

I know the FiTech is limited at E85 and the reason I was going E85 was that I was goin to keep the original 11.5:1 compression but decided to drop new pistons in it. I want to be able to run the factory ram air hood so I’m stuck with Torker. I had a perform rpm and that is to tall. I’m a VP dealer so I can alway 1/2 it with pump gas but that stuff is expensive!!! E85 is like $2 a gallon where we are. I’ll get it all together and see where it’s at. It’s going to be mostly a street car that I’m going to beat the piss out of it looking for a 9 second car but 10’s would be good. It ran a 12 flat with a 2.9 60ft at around 125 so hoping to get it high 10’s and not have the tranny explode with a healthier tire