View Single Post
Old 05-03-2023, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott65 View Post
A while back a member here had issues similar to this with a bad O2 sensor harness. I think that thread is in the EFI section. That's one of the things that deterred me from a Holley system, all the connectors that both cost more the more you need, and add crimps done by someone else...
Yepp that was me, O2 wire harness burnt on the headder and grounded out , causing the the whole system to be inoperable.

Seeing as you had 100 PSI and now 0 psi i would suspect the pressure regulator as some debris could block it and now maybe hold it open bypassing everything.
If you open up the cover for the pressure regulator be prepared to put in a new o-ring as when i opened mine it had swelled and would no longer fit in it's groove.
Also handle the pressure regulator with care as too much pressure in the centre of it wil change the PSI set point of it.

The regulator housing is part of the return fuel line fitting on the TBI. when you undo the 4 screws holding it in, it will reveal a regulator like this: https://www.holley.com/products/ls_p...s/parts/12-878

-469 ,Butler 310+ Eheads, Hurricane intake portmatched by butler, Butler roller 230/236 @0.50 112 LSA, Johnson lifters, pypes 2 1/2" exhaust, 3.42 yukon duragrip lsd, holley sniper efi, hyperfuel efi tank +++