View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 07:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

OK some more info.The car has a fiberglass front bumper and hood.There is a complete(need to find)SMS cloth interior.The car has all the glass installed,comes with a new gas tank,needs the brake MC installed and brake lines done.We yet to find the parking brake linkage that connects the front cable to the rear cable.He was putting the car back together when he up and died.I know he has 20K in parts in the engine WITHOUT any labor.The engine comes with carbs,air cleaners and fuel lines and linkage supplied by Jon Redder(61-63) on this site,all still in boxes as come from Jon.The Exhaust manifolds are RARE alu reproduction SD with cast iron collectors and comes with upside down starter.The engine has not been started yet,the engine was primed and lifters adjusted by the Engine Supply engine builder.Im going up to car this Sunday and can get more picks.I know it has a posi rear end,think 4.10s and aftermarket axles.He was in the progress building his car of his youth.We would like to finish the car and let his wife run it down the strip but none of us have the time to do it and I know to take it to a shop if you could find one avail would cost her way too much so just trying to move it.Email me if really interested and I can get more pics this Sunday when I go up.Please no looky loos if possible.We are virtually giving the car away with the engine.Tom