Thread: Dissapointed
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2023, 12:17 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Dissapointed

I placed an order for black loop carpeting dor my 69 gto along with some other items 3 weeks ago and understood at that time that the carpet would be drop shipped and I wouldn't see it for a couple weeks. The day after I ordered it I realized that I had also ordered door carpet and my new panels had that already so I called to cancel just that part of my order. I specifically mentioned to the lady on the phone that I didn't want my ordered delayed and if it would cause confusion not to bother with the cancelation as I needed the carpet desperately to finish my car for an upcoming show. I hadn't heard anything last week on my carpet having shipped so I called and asked when it would ship, she told me it was all set and if I didn't hear anything by this week to call back. I called this morning and apparently my order for the carpet never processed and it's another 10 days out! I will now miss my show and the thrash to get this done for the last month was a complete waste of my time. I really expected more from Ames then this and I'm more then disappointed in how this order was handled. I canceled my order and will unfortunately have to go elsewhere for my carpet.

The Following User Says Thank You to n20ta2 For This Useful Post: