View Single Post
Old 07-10-2023, 04:46 PM
Senior Chief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azI3...st=WL&index=17

I have to carry a big stick and beat people away every time I drive my mid 80's Toyota truck, I'm just waiting for some idiot to steal it at this point. Everyone keeps haggling me to buy it. What can I purchase today that averages 30 MPG (would get 36 MPG on the highway in the 55 MPH days) with a 7 foot bed that's low to the ground making it incredibly easy to move large items myself? Yeah, nothing.

I also can't stand the short bed trend going on. WTF am I going to do with a 4 or 5 foot bed? Anything smaller than a 6 foot bed is just useless. 7 foot beds need to make a comeback with smaller trucks.

Finding parts for these trucks is not exactly easy anymore. Good luck trying to find an Air Flow Meter, Auxiliary Air Valve, Ignition module, and other electrical parts/sensors. I stocked up over 20 years ago by wandering through junkyards and purchasing brand new genuine Toyota parts for cheap on Ebay with the foresight of knowing it would lead this so I'm good but a new owner would be up a creek if something failed.

The Following User Says Thank You to 59safaricat For This Useful Post: