Thread: Tesla
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2023, 06:12 PM
Senior Chief

Calm down, I am not slamming Tesla. If you like them, fine, that is your choice. They seem to make a good product but the looks, not so much. They seem to have some interesting technology, except for the hands-free driving. If you don't think that truck is ugly, well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Tesla "fanboys" are the people who think nothing, but a Tesla is worth having. They think Elon can do no wrong and their technology and CEO is God. They think no automobile is perfect except for a Tesla. I like a lot of cars. I have owned many different vehicles. I don't really want an electric one, to save the planet. I don't want to turn this into a political thread. There are many hurdles to overcome before the electric vehicles will be able to be adopted by most people. I don't care how fast your Tesla is. I like my slow Firebird. There is more to enjoy driving my car than how fast it is. My dad always told me, "There is always someone faster". To each his own. It seems silly that the electric car manufacturers are all making hay about the speed of the vehicle. I would rather have more range than a very fast 0-60 time.

The Following User Says Thank You to jerry455 For This Useful Post: