View Single Post
Old 08-25-2023, 11:15 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gach View Post
Well others haven’t been as lucky as you. Thats your opinion… but of course I expected that from you. Maybe you should go back and read this

Hay you never know maybe Paul made it up, and it didn’t really happen, have I had it personally happened to me no ! Has it happen to others I think I’ll take Paul‘s word vs yours. Plus have heard this has happened more then once. Its funny how you think I am exaggerating, but Grivera isn’t…LOL
Your reputation says your exaggerating. Has it happened I'm sure it has. Just like I bet someone out there has pulled studs out of an edelbrock head. You have a tendency to post a lot of hearsay with no actual experience. I have put my HP heads through the ringer without issues. Also my d-ports see lots of street use with decent spring pressure without issue. I sure wouldn't base what heads I buy on rocker stud threads. In this case due to potential head clearance issues the edelbrock round heads are best choice for power followed by either kre or edelbrock d-port heads.