View Single Post
Old 11-29-2023, 03:57 AM
Suspended

[QUOTE=rolling money pits;6469538] I saw cinder blocks being mentioned a few posts back…

I sure hope you’re not using those to support the vehicle in any way, or more to the point, supporting anything you may be sticking your melon under.[/QUOTE

The thing you don't know about me is that I have been in the Boat business all my life, I set up Boats in malls, convention centers, Boat yards and I can remove Trailers from under Boats and Load Boats onto Trailers, got the point. i USE THEM AS SAFTYS, THE ENGINE IS ON STANDS, JACKs and then as a safety precaution, I add additional stands were needed. I also chock the front and back of each wheel etc...

I also am a master at tying ropes to tie down boats and use that knowledge in everything I move and trailer. I have a Car Hauler for my car and a flat Trailer that I constructed from an abandoned Boat trailer, plus a Lawn enclosed type Trailer that I remanufactured to suit my various needs. From going down to Homestead after Hurricane Andrew and painting signs on it for my Carpet business to converting it into a tool box for years, and today it is air conditioned and has 110 for the compressor, etc...

I have many miles towing Boats over the years in and out of Boat shows then I sell the Boats and then I break down the shows. I also lived at the Marina that my father was in business with the owner of an in out storage facility and became the Night watchman too. I had to tie down the Houseboat with spring lines and on all four corners, got the picture yet. There is nothing that I can't tie down safely or tow with a common Truck or Van, I am only limited to my driver's license. I have a 33-motor home Winnebago type, 1984 I think, that I drove. I have carried more cinder blocks from one show to the other than I would like to remember. In fact, in my Martial Arts days, I used to break a flat slab in half for practice. I also chopped a piece of marine plywood between two metal garbage cans and left a 2" deep indentation in each of them. With my foot, I chopped a 2" x 4" x 18" piece of wet pine wood with my foot, it would only bend in half like the oak wet. It turns out that working at a marine yard and breaking oak, wet from crates, was the norm. Later I learned that in shows Martial Artest dry the wood and break it along the grain, not me, I was breaking it wet and against the grain, because I did Know better. Being a Gymnast first gave me the edge on the other people. When I was at Memphis State University, I did a split and scissored up to a Handstand on my finger tips and held it for Bill Wallis who taught at MSU at the time. I have done moves in Gymnastics and with the martial Arts that no Man on earth can do any better, only as well. When I focus on anything and believe I can do it, because another man has done in front of me, then I can do it, with practice. I hope that all of you can stop with the ridicule now that you know to whom you speak! I also dive like a pro and throw and catch a baseball very accurately, when I focus. Inside me is a true athlete born to compete. I also manifest a sixth sense, if I may, at times.

By the way, it is written that my (1967 428 ci spec. equip. 428 HO "A" 4bbl YK 1045.)

There are 1045 of them built in 1967 , I guess it is back to special again or it always was, your busted.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	906chamber.gif
Views:	74
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	623961   Click image for larger version

Name:	compressionratio.gif
Views:	92
Size:	3.1 KB
ID:	623962   Click image for larger version

Name:	crank-journal-overlap.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	623963   Click image for larger version

Name:	dynamiccr_001.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	623964   Click image for larger version

Name:	engineid.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	623965  

Last edited by TRADERMIKE 2012; 11-29-2023 at 04:05 AM.