View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 08:50 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Having trouble getting a catalog from Ames

As the title says, I am having trouble getting a paper catalog from Ames. I have a sizeable order and I would like to support Ames Performance Engineering. 2 reasons. 1. I was a personal friend of Steve Ames. (RIP) 2. I really appreciate the forum and the general support of the hobby. The on-line catalog does not have the detailed info I need to parse out before ordering these parts for the SD-455 car I am putting back together. I ordered a paper catalog by phone on April 5, 2024. I also sent an E-mail to Ames on the company Web site 3 days ago. No response back. I am going to fight this the rest of the week and then give up I guess. Classic Industries sends me 3-4 catalogs twice a year unsolicited, and they are full color and 600-800 pages each. They have everything I need. I am trying to do the "right thing". I have my order number, customer number and shipping address in the e-mail I sent. Didn't think I should list it here. Hopefully, this will reach someone and I will get a PM. Thanks again for the forum.