View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 03:32 PM

Default 77 TA replacement rotors and pads stock upgrade help

Soooo this is coming about because I had another fun track night with a couple 118-119 mph passes and through the finish line slowing down felt alittle tough. I had been running my stock rotors with entry level hawk street hawk pads for about the last 8 years and I’m thinking some new rotors and hawk pads would help slowing her down at the track and on the street as I do quite a few high speed passes there also….(shhh dont tell anyone)…without going full blown new big brake kit and prop valves and master cylinders and the whole deal.

Which Hawk pads would you recommend? The HPS, HP plus, the ceramic? I would prefer not to get a ton of brake dust and noise as this is mostly a street car but do go to the track a good bit. And if you have a link to buy that would be wonderful! Tired of google searching the wrong thing all the dam time..

Also….which stock replacement rotors can I use also with a link to buy maybe 0? Don’t care about the drilled or slotted deal just some new “better” replacements would be great!

Thank you guys! Google sucks! You’re so much better!