View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 10:38 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Not trying to rain on your parade.

I hope you talked to Cynthia. She's the one running the show and whom I've been in direct contact with. The time slot is supposed to be from 8am to noon with a 75 car limit. If you were told 1st to show gets a parking spot that tells me the limit may still be in place, 1st come first serve, until they reach 75 cars and just the pre-registration deal has been lifted.
The way Cynthia explained it to me is that they were having trouble getting insurance for this deal now. Apparently they let the insurance lapse for some odd reason since they used to draw 500 cars on a Saturday night for 25 years and that was never a problem before.
Since it's on Indian Reservation land and the Indians have been super strict with the beer virus deal going on, not following the typical Maricopa guidelines, it's all but killed that cruise unfortunately, and the limited time slot doesn't help either.

I hope that's not the case and things have changed, but quite frankly a morning cruise just doesn't thrill me. I have probably 10 different cars and coffee cruises to choose from on nearly any day of the week. Last thing I need is what used to be the best cruise in the state turn into another cars and coffee. Cynthia is also the one from what I understand who was cutting the nights short on Saturday before the beer virus started, calling the cops in to tell everyone to leave by 7pm, which was a load of crap. So I really don't see this cruise getting back to the great cruise it used to be as long as she is running the show.

Hope it works out for you though.

https://youtu.be/XqEydRRRwqE