Thread: SVGTO Show
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2021, 08:49 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I was there. Weather must have been bad to the east as I was parked and talked to a guy from Reading and he said he almost didnt go because the weather looked bad. It was nice and sunny to the south. Really good day as usual, saw a lot of the same cars, there was an absence of a lot of cars I usually see as well. All in all I would say they had their typical turnout. I give the SVGTO credit as it is a well run show. Very organized and no drama. They deserve credit for their effort. With everything there will always be criticism. Mine would be to MAYBE have an option with food vendors. The guy and gal that were there did a great job, and unlike a few years ago they stayed for the whole show. Only problem I heard a couple of people talking about is how they were very slow, and there was a constant long line there. May not be enough people to support multiple vendors though. The other problem I have, and its not only this show but seems like most shows is the classing of the cars. I dont think that first gen firebirds should be in the same class as second gen firebirds/trans ams. Its like comparing apples to oranges.