View Single Post
Old 03-18-2022, 11:39 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I bought an Arcan 3 ton jack at Costco 6-7 years ago. It's a hybrid, part aluminum, part steel. It has double piston pumps and from my experience, it is tough as nails. Mine has been in the mud, left outside in the rain, basically torture tested by me. If I was going to buy another jack, I wouldn't hesitate to buy one again.

I bought mine at Costco and I linked to the current listing they have. The price is about double of what I paid for it, I believe I paid $109, they're now $214.

Link: https://www.costco.com/3-ton-profess...100222458.html

I use mine to lift my dually, my IH wrecker. My other jack won't lift the wrecker, and will only lift one corner on the dually. It works just as good today as it did the day I bought it home, I haven't added any hydraulic oil since I bought it.

The retaining pin for the handle is spring loaded so the handle comes off much easier than threaded ones do. It has a foam sleeve on the handle so you won't mar a car if the handle bumps it. Light enough that you can pick it up and load it into a truck or car trunk, has handles on both sides that are easy to grab for lifting.

I've owned a bunch of floor jacks over the years, I believe I like this one over all the others I've owned, or used, Hein Werner, Walker, etc. Seems like a lot of engineering went into it, and they didn't skimp on cheap junk parts.

There are cheaper jacks out there, but I think the Arcan is the best value. I really didn't expect it was going to be as good as it's been, I was pleasantly surprised though. Not many products that I say that about anymore. Amazon and HD sell their products too.

1984 Grand Prix

100% Pontiacs in my driveway!!! What's in your driveway?

If you don't take some of the RACETRACK home with you, Ya got cheated

The Following User Says Thank You to Sirrotica For This Useful Post: