View Single Post
Old 01-15-2022, 07:11 PM

I checked more axle to frame measurements and the axle is centered in frame but the body to frame is not. maybe grind away a little more of the inner fender lip. I'm afraid to mess with the body mounts to shift over because of the possibilities or other things getting messed up.

As far as the coil overs spring settings being so different, I decided I can swap them from side to side to see if one of the springs is weak. I have nothing better to do this weekend. Football will be watched later tonight.

While the coil overs are out of the car I can put a floor jack under the rear pumpkin and make sure both sides move up and down equally. Am I right to expect both sides should move evenly when lifted up under the center? wheels/tires are off car. Any other suggestions to check out at this time?

BTW, the coilovers never bottom out and the front sits perfectly level side to side. I have seen a bracket that mounts on the rear axle and the the inside of the lower arm mount that brings the coil more inward to reduce the strut angle though I think it is highly overpriced.

Last edited by madtexan; 01-15-2022 at 07:33 PM.