View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 06:52 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDC View Post
Got her dialed in. I did not have access to a set of the GM style blocks, but Id been through the pages of the shop manual a few times. I got her centered when I slacked all of the adjustment bolts and got the window ‘mobile’ in all directions together - then worked from parallel along the top through front/rear, pitch and then height. Glass rules up and down smoothly, door closes firmly and easily. I saw a set of those blocks reproduced via 3D printing and I am intrigued! If you thought you’d be doing this more than once, you’d be glad to have a set of those in the drawer!
How well does the window line up when you close the door then roll up the window? Are your windows manual or power? What brand of weatherstrip are you using? Thanks for any info...

1978 Black & Gold T/A [complete 70 Ram Air III (carb to pan) PQ and 12 bolt], fully loaded, deluxe, WS6, T-Top car - 1972 Formula 455HO Ram Air numbers matching Julep Green - 1971 T/A 455, 320 CFM Eheads, RP cam, Doug's headers, Fuel injection, TKX 5 Spd. 12 Bolt 3.73, 4 wheel disc. All A/C cars