View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78w72 View Post
275/60 is 28" tall, a 26" tire, especially on the rear, wont look right on most cars unless they are lowered quite a bit. nothing will dead hook on the street with the TQ of a bigger pontiac.

the newer M/T SS drag radials have added grooves in the tread that are supposed to make for a decent wet road tire. being they are radials they handle pretty good too, i have the older 255/60 M/T drag radials i use mostly for track use but have also used them on the street quite a bit, i dont notice any slop or balloony handling from them for normal driving or even some spirited corners or curvy roads, granted they wont be the best for auto-cross racing but they handle pretty good for any average street driving.

Thank you! No auto cross or rain in my future but this is encouraging for what I’m looking for!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

77 T/A- poncho 400| T-10|3.23| I beams|Hyper flat top pistons|Kre heads|Scorpion rockers|Xr276 hydro roller|Rpm intake|Smi qjet|Subframe connectors|Rancho sways|Mcleod super street|hydro clutch|More i cant remember