View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 07:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: Pontiac Heaven in the Arizona desert & above the White mountains in the cool country of eastern Az

Hello and yes. I do plan to attend both events. Theirs is 10am-1pm. Mine starts are 5pm so, no conflict with a 4 hour spread between them. Plus the morning event is more geared to club people. I would not schedule a conflict.
When the first Az poci gathering was put together in 1981- I was there and have been a poci member since 1979. Was also a founding member of both Az chapters. Also served as President, VP and newletter Editor ( remember those)?, etc. been there, done that as they say.
hope you can attend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markpj23 View Post
Steve FYI the 6th is also the local POCI Chapter event in Case Grande. Not sure if that will cannibalize your gathering....

November 06, 2021
Arizona Chapter #29 (AZ) Events:

November 6, 2021, Casa Grande, AZ
Grande 40 - Celebrating 40 years of POCI in Arizona!

Description:
Saturday, November 6, 2021
All are invited to celebrate 40 years of POCI activities in Arizona during our biggest event this year! "Grande 40" is a completely FREE event which brings together all models/years of Pontiac, Oaklands and GMC Trucks for a display on the grass at Palm Creek RV Resort in Casa Grande, AZ. Free dash plaques, entertainment, birthday cake and special recognitions. We are extending an extra-special invitation to all former members and officers to please be with us that day from 10am - 2pm. "Grande 40" is supported by our sister chapter, the Desert Renegades of Arizona POCI Chapter #65.

Hosting-
23rd annual Pontiac Heaven weekend- Phoenix pending due to covid
Pontiac Heaven Museum in process
Phil 2:11