View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 11:21 AM
Ames Tech Staff member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAKerry View Post
Wish it was positive by my latest order is M.I.A. Usually get good service from Ames. According to the map I am in the 2 day shipping range. Placed order on Feb 2. Same day I place an order for similar sized package from another vendor (ames didnt have the part I needed). Feb 6 other part was on my door step. Still waiting on Ames!!! Tracking said Feb 8 delivery-delayed-. Latest tracking update as of this morning, is Feb9-delayed- No kidding, today is the 10th.

For comparison, I sent a steering wheel to be recovered. I mailed the package on a Monday morning. It got to the shop, they did the work, excellent I might ad, and returned shipping to me by the following thursday. 10 days from door back to my door AND they performed a service.

Sorry, rant over.
TAKerry, I apologize for the delay! Your package shipped with USPS, which has many delays over the past year in relation to COVID-19. UPS may have delays as well, but they have seemed to stay much closer to their projected delivery dates within this time of uncertainty. Please be aware this is nothing we have control over, as your package shipped with one of our standard options within a day of the order being placed. For now at least, if you would like to guarantee quicker ship times, please request UPS Ground as your preferred option. Please contact us directly by email (customer.service@amesperf.com) or by phone (1-800-421-2637) if you have any other questions or concerns regarding this shipment. Thank you and have a great day!

- Kyler from Ames