View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 12:22 PM
Ultimate Warrior

ok "dude" from the very start you accused me of haveing a reading disorder... i'm not offended, i said that your comments were becoming offensive, like you're getting all mad or something... its pretty clear that no one agrees with grounding the heads multiple times, or the intake or anything else that is grounded by numerous bolts. the dist i agree with, if needed, but again..... this topic is about protecting aluminum parts from corroding. thats all. & sorry but grounding doesn't stop corrosion of aluminum parts, is your engine inside a vacuum or somthing that you have no corrosion on exposed aluminum??

& please, re-read the posts before you make anymore comments that support the "reading disorder" thing. HWYSTAR's referance to "compression ring" is the metal ring in the head gasket... did you think he meant the piston rings??? & here is the 2nd person to mention the head gasket "rings"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel Koontz View Post
I cannot see any reason you would need a separate ground from the heads to the block.

In addition to the head bolts, you also have the metal portion of the head gaskets making a ground connection.