View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 03:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonchoV8 View Post
Wife is a nurse. Friend was your lawyer?

The audacity of some of the defrauders knows no bounds. I pray a large prayer they start reviewing cases before there are only a few of us left working.
Oddly enough, Doug, the ONLY part my wife was involved in was testifying before the ALJ.
She had to fly in from CT to do that. Her testimony wasn't as a nurse, but as my WIFE. Yes, a friend who is an attorney reviewed the paperwork, but NO legal counsel represented me. I represented myself. The medical testimony was prepared by my family doc and my spinal orthopedist (board certified, Stanford Med School graduate). You REALLY need to stop spending so much time on those "conspiracy" websites. They're FRYING your mind. An FYI for you....pursuant to Titles II and XVI of the Social Security Act, lumbar spinal stenosis is recognized as a disabling condition under Listing 1.04C. Remember my condition? BILATERAL FORAMINAL STENOSIS? Had a change to research that, yet? Here's HINT.....it DOES NOT get better; it gets MUCH WORSE with age. Question: my wife's nursing specialties are Geriatric LTC (long term care), Geriatric Psych, Wound Care and Infectious Disease Control. WHY is the FACT she is a nurse germane to this conversation?

Dr. Thomas Sowell

Last edited by hurryinhoosier62; 02-27-2014 at 04:17 PM.