View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 12:01 PM

Entropy11,

Thanks , I'm pretty much all in for using SPI and their process. I like their support and forum too.

Roger1,

Thanks for the heads up, I'll check out your build thread.

Muslcah,

I respect your reply and realize that for most people in my situation it is solid advice, however, most of my self worth has come about by proving people wrong as it relates to what I'm capable of. I don't fail. I know my car will be off the road for extended periods of time, but my goal will be to keep it road ready ( even if i'm driving it while it is "under construction") during the process. Mechanically it is sound and runs and drives great. This will not be a body off frame restoration. I've owned this car for 17 yrs. during that time I've sold my 73 Mustang conv, 1970 fastback torino, 68 gt torino fastback, 72 camaro, and my 70 383, 4sp roadrunner. All were running and mostly "good" shape. This car will be finished. It is a part of me.

Having said all that I appreciate your advised and would love to continuing to hear from you along the way to completion. Thanks.

Chuckies76TA,
Right on about the clean air and moisture comment. I will remember that. Thanks.