Thread: G8 6spd swap?
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 07:42 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainofiron View Post
I wasnt going to reply, but the sheer level of arrogance and ignorance and lack of reading comprehension is forcing my hand.

I realize the active fuel management and the skip shift are not the same. next you want to tell me how a 14" wheel and a 18" wheel arent the same.

how do you know the consoles arent the same? DaveGA used the same one with a holden shift boot on his conversion.

as I have said it before, and now again hopefully this time you will understand. I AM NOT CONVERTING A G8 TO A MANUAL TRANSMISSION.
This is simply a hypothetical/has somebody done it discussion thread as this is a discussion forum
. not a "hey Mr GTO says its all too hard dont do it" thread.

if you seriously cant handle a discussion I suggest you leave this thread alone.

Im not sure what your problem is, but I suggest you go work on your life so hopefully you dont have to argue and fling insults on an internet forum to feel good about yourself.

And I responded as a normal rational human being...it's MORE TROUBLE THAN IT'S WORTH.

and based on your post you didn't know the difference between AMF and Skip Shift. This is what you said: "not sure how the active fuel management would affect anything as the 04 GTO with the manual had it IIRC"