View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 08:53 PM
Boost Engineer

Keith, thanks for the refresher on the past info.

The note by Fred Simmons:

His initial introduction to the Pontiac records was through trying to find out information about his own car. He mentioned to one of the secretaries that he would like to know how his car was built and she said "oh, I can find that out". Sure enough, within a couple days she produced the invoice and option content (sort of a prehistoric "PHS" packet!). He asked her how she did that and she replied that the information still existed on property and that it was guarded by a financial person.

I actually had my 64 Pontiac GTO Pontiac Info at least 10 years before Jim did his Dumpster Diving.

And I did talk personally to the Pontiac Secretary (that probably was the one that Keith mentioned). A very nice lady and the info was extremely sharp AND ACCURATE.

That is why I have never bought the Info from Jim M. I just got it a different was years earlier.

I have spoken with John V about the info in my sheets.
I never saw the need to get a copy of the window sticker as it was gone after the BRASS HAT drove the car for a few months.

Thanks for clarifying the info, Keith.

Tom V

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.