View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgarblik View Post
Overall, from the pics provided, it looks like a very nice car. The pics are taken/cropped very carefully. From what I can see from the way they are taken, here are a few little tid-bit items. 1. center emblem missing from shifter knob, 2. Looks like the head liner is falling out, very common. 3. It may have an aftermarket radio. I just can't tell from the way the pic was taken. 4. If it does have an aftermarket radio, it looks like the package shelf may be cut to fit larger,different speakers in the back. Of course make sure door panels, kick panels haven't been cut for speakers as well. No pics of those areas. Not that any of this would be a show stopper in any way. In the current market, the price is in line from what I see. Hard to beat "resale red with a parchment interior". Worth a look in person certainly. Good luck.

The pics were taken by the place consigning the car. They have a guy that just does that there. And yes the missing knob and the headliner issue do stand out, but.... they aren’t trying to avoid those flaws in the pictures, they show them clearly.

~MaryAnn~ AKA "Stickybuns"
1969 Firebird 400 Convertible
1978 Bandit T/A Tribute
1977 RED TA

I'm the FiredUp PY bad girl