View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 12:20 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by burd View Post
I thought a guy that worked at Royal could confirm the story, make a young kid that was a porter, lol
There’s prob some guy at at show telling people, NO, MY CAR CAME WITH THIS TRI-POWER SET UP FROM THE FACTORY. I DROVE THE CAR OFF THE LOT. lmao

Side note, I just noticed Sirrotica your from Catawba, ? Me and a girl years ago drinking Catawba wine, where would that have come from? Ever heard of it?
I'm from Erie PA, moved to Ohio in 2001 to Marysville, home of Honda USA. I then moved to South Charleston Ohio in 2006, home of Buckeye Wood Products, and finally in 2021 We moved to our new mini farm outside of Catawba Ohio:

https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com...d.php?t=850503

Catawba Ohio, and Catawba/County/Island, both in Ohio 2 1/2 hours apart. Catawba County, and Island is about 20 minutes west of Norwalk. Catawba County/Island is of course on Lake Erie, many vineyards, and wine shops along the lake, because the shores of Lake Erie are prime ground for grape and fruit farms.

Catawba Ohio is about 12 miles to the east of Springfield Ohio, about 4 miles north of I-70. Catawba Ohio has one claim to fame, Sis's Restaurant. "Take the drive, you won't go away hungry". They're both in Ohio, other than that no resemblance. My mailing address is actually Mechanicsburg Ohio, about 15 miles away, I can see Catawba from my back porch, about 1/2 mile away. BTW Sis's Restaurant does have fine country style food...

I just updated the town on my location yesterday, we've been living here since August.

1984 Grand Prix

100% Pontiacs in my driveway!!! What's in your driveway?

If you don't take some of the RACETRACK home with you, Ya got cheated