View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 11:11 PM
Ultimate Warrior

thanks for the compliments, i am very lucky to own it (however, way back then i paid 10k for the car when it was probably worth at top top retail maybe 5k.) and even more special that it has been right here since day one. it only has 70k miles on it. there is not even a hint of rust anywhere. every original piece of the car is still there. anything he took off of the car, he boxed it up and saved it. the car was used as a weekend street / strip car. it ran consistant low 12's and on nice cool evenings would break into the high 11's. most of its life it ran around with 10" rear slots and 7" front slots and M50's on the rear. it didnt see much racing after 1973 when he bought a brewster green SD-455 4 speed and then did the same thing with it. i bought the SD car before the ra4 and let a guy talk me out of it back in 1980 and then he let some kid drive it a week after buying it from me and the kid rolled it and totalled it out.

boss, you are just jealous that you didnt sport the miami vice shirts and the mullett hair. but it is not too late unless you cant grow hair anymore.