View Single Post
Old 12-30-2018, 06:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Simiele View Post
Has anyone reproduced the sought after 6462137 1969 to 70 with gauges oil pressure sending unit yet? I thought I had heard a few years ago that Inline Tube was working on it.
It would really be NICE if Chris C or the Krytas or Steve Anes would look into correctly reproducing this style Rally Guage oil sending units.
Believe the correct shaped application would be '68-73, at least till the Introl style Rally Guage oil sending unit was phased in. Personally, I'd like to see this version properly stamped with the correct part number.

Through the 80's into this Century have always pulled original Rally Guage oil sending units when I came across them in yard cars, on engine cores, & from engines from own parts cars. Fortunately, have set aside for ongoing restorations most of the original rally sending sending units I need, but like with last acquired '72 project, the original rally sending unit is long gone. I'm not buying one of the white plastic insulated tip repro's that is currently being offered. The later 70's Introls are more correct (hate that choice of words) than the current reproductions.