View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 03:56 PM

A few nights before the Woodward Dream Cruise I was out with 3 buddies checking out the cars on the avenue. Some kid rolls up next to my 70 RAIV TA and asks me if I wanna run him. I politely declined, it was nothing special, it looked brandee new, maybe he had a turbo. So he decides he should ride right on my arse down woodward. After several lights I got a little pissed, so we stopped at a light and as soon as it turned green I roasted the tires right in his face and took off in a cloud of smoke. I made the next right and then took another right. This happened to be a dead end street in Pontiac. So I get to the end of the road and hit the gas and spin the car around 180 degrees to go back. Well this genius decided that he was gonna show me just how fast his cooper was, so he nails the gas from about 6 blocks away (now in front of me), runs it up to about 60 or so just leaning on the horn. So he blows past me, into the dead end circle, jumps the curb next to the Dead End sign, goes down an embankment, up the other side, and the car finally stops on top of a chain link fence post. Man we all laughed so hard for days after that. How could somebody do something so stupid! IWe waited fo the driver and passenger to get out, but I didnt ask them if they were OK. Seriously I dont think I could've done it with a straight face.