View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 10:00 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
Cool car and great color combo. Looks like that psg side cylinder failed from the looks of the stained floor boards. Hope its an easy fix.
Thanks! I guess I cross that bridge when the time comes which will be awhile. Next off is dismantling the car and getting ready to pull the body off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andretti View Post
You're starting with some great bones there as she looks solid. I think liberty blue with parchment is an awesome combination and I'll be looking forward to your updates.
Thanks. I agree it does have great bones but there are some areas that will take some work to get to the level I want the car to be. Yeah I think it is a pretty color combo. I toyed with thoughts of changing it but came back to keeping it the original.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejudge View Post
Nice car, good luck with everything. I’ll be watching your progress. Marc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
Congrats on finding such a solid-looking convertible. Hope you have fun with it.
Your post triggered a few memories as I went to HS in Midland. San Angelo was an oasis by comparison.
Thanks guys! What a great reception you guys are giving me here. So glad you are all interested in following along.

Yes San Angelo is a nice place to live. My wife and I moved here when we retired after living in Austin during our careers. Austin just got too crowded for us.