View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 08:35 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 2009 Orange Solstice Coupe, N/A 5-Speed Manual,

Well it is time to let my Brazen Orange N/A coupe #663 find a new home. 5-Speed manual, Made to resemble 1 of none Street edition coupe with a Vinyl Black center stripe, NOS GM Black Headlights, Black GXP Grills, Street Edition Wheels (with 1 Spare reconditioned wheel) New Michelin PS4 tires & TPS sensor 1 year ago, Complete Solo High Flow exhaust from the header to to tip, Backbone brace, GXP sway bars & shocks. Comes with the Soft top (no OEM Storage bag) K&N Cold air intake, and a performance tune. I had the rocker panels repainted last Aug. to repair the gravel road chips put on by PO's. I do have the original Intake and air filter assembly but not the exhaust.
Aprox 95K Miles. Previous owner replaced the engine with one from a 2006 Kappa with 20K less miles than the chassis, So it has forged rods. Also recently replaced the antenna with one from a C6 Corvette, much easier to remove and replace the targa top, & still can pick up AM/FM Stations.
On the interior I have replaced the work Cloth seats with Nice Leather N/A seats, swapped out the shifter with a NOS S/E Shifter with Orange stitching, I also have a NOS S/E steering wheel with Orange stitching that I have not had time to install. It has Sky Door panels installed by PO, Sony touch screen Radio with back up camera, an a few Coupe only spare parts. The car is 1 of 3 Manual transmission Orange non turbo coupes made if anyone cares.

Asking $20,000 but if the buyer is not interested in the Soft Top, or the present wheels/tires the price can be negotiated. I am out of town for another month so the only pictures I have are on my HD.

PM me with any questions I will do my best to answer. It is located in Belleville MI, near Detroit Metro Airport.

The 2nd picture shows one original wheel, & one Street Edition Wheel

The 3rd Picture Shows one original Headlight & one black headlight installed.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	coupe.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	585797   Click image for larger version

Name:	one street one original.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	585798   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	585799  

78 Catlina Safari, Pontiac 400 powered
77 Astre Formula, 215 Buick V-8 T-5
73 Lemans Safari, 400 4bbl 4-speed
71 Catalina Enforcer, 455 4bbl
06 Mallet Solstice #024 LS2, Now with a Tremec 6060 6-speed!
2012 F-150 Echo Boost (My local Ford Dealer SUX!!!)
2020 Dodge Charger Scat pack (recovered)
The Following User Says Thank You to camerjeff For This Useful Post: