View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 08:23 PM
Senior Chief

Default long time between posts

Has been a long time between posts but I have been active in sourcing and buying parts.

When I purchased the car I was starting out my family also so we have had 3 little ones and that has made life busy but it gets easier and than we were left with an unexpected blow. We lost my father unexpectedly in the first week of 2017 to cancer. It was too late when he reached hospital and came as a big shock to us all as he was seemingly healthy and never complained. We are thankful he didn't suffer but it left us in a lot of pain.

Me and dad spent a lot of time on cars. I was hooked by 5 and was tinkering away in the garage from an early age. We went to a lot of shows and American cars were always on Dad's list. We spent a good 30 years on the Pontiac scene attending shows and watching from the shadows until he purchased a 79 Clone TA in the mid 90's and still have it today 20 years on and great to cruise in.

Dad was by my side when my TA arrived on the truck. He was their when the Super Duty arrived in the crate and unpacked it with me. We spoke and read about Pontiacs a lot. He was proud to see that HPP edition Jan 2011 with the car and a little write up on us and kept that in his folder packed away.

So 2017 was a BLUR really and time goes by. Been searching for bits and pieces to keep this project going. I will start to post some over the coming weeks. I haven't lost site of the bigger picture of this Project and keeping it right. Haven't touched the Body at all as I am not ready to put the time in for it at the moment but as kids get off to school I will find it then. Really the Focus has been finding what I need for the Motor.

Michael
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-07-04 15.39.02.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	482981   Click image for larger version

Name:	20140927_091014.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	482990