View Single Post
Old 01-15-2022, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n20ta2 View Post
Emailed him, but that's besides the point. 108 is close, I could end up messing with the timing on this cam and end up below 106. Jeff said he would try to get closer to 106 and I may actually give that a shot but if it ends up much lower then 106 with the available slots I have in the timing gear I will just put it back at 108. He actually sent me this cam when I asked for a reccomendation and said nothing about setting it at 106. If he thought this combo should run a 106 not sure why he would reccomend the 110 to begin with.
Dude, slow down, your even stressin me out. Stan Weiss a great contributor of analytics to this site is only giving perfect world results. 10 out 10 of the same spec built motors are not going to run the same. Kauffman , the Butlers and many everyday pontiac engine builders that do this everyday, I would take their advice and move from there. They deal with real world performance. If your really into tuning to best performance, you need to play with the cam timing and find what best works for your package. Its work to do that. Thats why guys like Langer and kinsler are it in the Pontiac world. No disrespect to anyone here, just my opinion.