View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 08:07 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Personally, I have never been a Buick fan, however, I AM a GM fan and I take exception to the attacks on GM. My current daily driver is a 2004 PONTIAC GTO that I bought new in 2004. It has 106k miles and still retains its original spark plugs, air filter, and pretty much everything else. It still starts up every time and runs perfectly, and I haven't spent any money on repairs. The repairs that it required were performed by me and that includes brakes, struts, and the radiator. Even the belts and hoses are original. Everything on this car still performs as delivered. Now, I'm sure there are some out there who may have a totally different accounting than mine, but it will probably come from those who have modified their car in some way. My car is TOTALLY stock, and has never been raced.

I've bought, with the exception of an '85 and '89 Cougar, GMs all my life, and that includes ONE Oldmobile. But they all have served ME well,

I actually liked the Buick Enclave but my wife wanted a Cadillac, so that's what she got. My point is , you feel resentment toward GM for certain divisions, why does that make you hate GM entirely?