View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle_collector View Post
tell us what the color combo and options are please.
I'm starting a separate post that will focus primarily to document the restoration project. This one happens to be a K code exterior (Gulf Turquoise).

The invoice date per PHS is 5/24/67 (exactly 54 years today) making this a late 67 model production car. A few unusual things about the car - the rear quarters had side marker lights that I thought first appeared on 1968 model years. Another unusual item is the interior is code 585 which is parchment, however the dash pad and kick panels are/were turquoise. Further, it has the strato front bench (power) with some interesting cloth stitching in the center of both front and back seats which if are not factory original, look amazingly period correct, almost the way some of the one-off show cars were made during this period.

There are some codes on the options list that do not appear in the standard options list which seemingly make this a one-off custom order (Column 49 lists code 6, Column 59 filled with code 8, 62 with code 2, 64 with code 2, and a few more which are non-existent at least according to the options order sheet I have). It seems very apparent this was not your average GP sitting on a dealer's lot.