View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 11:58 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Reviews really don't mean anything anymore in most cases. Not all. There are third-party companies that collect reviews for you online and filter the bad one to you without posting them online. What you do with them is up to you. I know car dealers use this.

Try leaving bad reviews for purchase on Amazon. Many not all will contact you immediately and offer you things to change your review. Even if its four stars, they see that as a bad review. I ordered a cell phone car mount that was crap. I reviewed it as such and about two weeks later, I got a box in the mail with three new car mounts, all different models. A letter accompanied them asking me to change my reviews to 5 stars and apologizing. So therefore, this part I bought has a ton of 5 star reviews that are false. Can you trust Amazon? Not really as far as reviews.

The Parts Place is just a bad company. Anyone whos been in the hobby for a while should know this. If it looks even somewhat like the original part regardless if it fits, they will sell it as reproduction part even though its only an attempt to to make such part.

This goes back to the old saying, not everything you read online is true.