View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 01:42 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I didn’t know the car was hand built- I will have to watch the video. I admit I don’t know much about them. I would assume the engines are hand built similar to my 96 Cobra and 89 TTA.

You may be right- I might have been driving a 35k Cadillac where you would be right- my expectations would be too high. I honestly didn’t know the offered one in that range- I wonder why?

Still, for me it just doesn’t scream top of the food chain. I can say my 50th anniversary Hellcat widebody (that’s a terribly long name) is one of 500, one of 106 in blue, real carbon fiber trim throughout blah blah blah…. But when you see it and hear it the car sounds downright scary. Much like the 98-02 WS6 cars.

It’s quite possible that I am just not a GM targeted customer anymore. I have friends that love their GM cars and trucks and they just don’t seem to fit me anymore. The Cadillac may just be too refined for me. I’m not a Cadillac customer and probably won’t be.

Still, I’m anxious to watch the video because having not driven the car I am really just guessing and going off power figures and dollars.