View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 02:22 AM

Default 1969 Grand Prix for sale #'s matching

I hate to do it but times are very tuff for my family and I. I need to find a good home for my baby. She has her original 428 but bored out 60 over to 463ci. This is a 10 second car that's over 4000lbs. 175hp shot of nitrious. No roll cage though. That was first on my list before the economy took a crap. Original TH-400 w/ shift kit, also line lock is installed as well. I did not build this car. A very big Pontiac lover like myself who owned a garage built the engine using nothing but the best parts. The car launches straight as an arrow and drives down the highway like a dream. I will post some pics in the next day or 2. I need to dust her off. Problem areas. I scratched the left fender, headliner, dash wiring. Any questions always feel free to email me MGaudette@cfl.rr.com. Who ever gets this car no matter how much they pay will not be dissappointed. She is painted a 70s green with black stripes on a 4inch cowl induction hood. I've had 2 offers for $15,000 already before I ever considered selling her. This really sucks to have to do this but the wife says we have to pay the mortgage. She will be forever missed Michael Gaudette 407-312-1155