View Single Post
Old 06-05-2022, 03:37 PM

I have not enabled decel fuel cut off, i did transfer learn to base late last nigth, and manually smoothed out sharp peaks and valleys, i now have about +- 3-ish on learn when i did a run today.

it is better and so far the car did recover after shutting the throttle from about 2000 rpm and coming to a stop, it still peaked to about 18 AFR but did recover.

But still stalles if i cold rev it to 2000 rpm and suddenly let go of throttle. But this is not a big deal as i should let the car varm up anyway, and when i am finished tuning the base table with engine warmed up and it still have this problem i'll look into iac settings, but as Formula jones said: it is tuning and smoothing of the base fuel table with the engine fully warmed that is most of the issue i am seeing.

The new intake and head runner area is a lot lager than my performer 6x-8 head combo, pic of my new setup:

I just did not forsee that changing cam, intake and higher flowing cylinder heads would have such an impact on off idle and back to idle transistions.
I guess the airspeed is a lot slower and fuel migth be out of suspension and start running along the intake walls insted of beeing atomized especially when cold.

I tried going online with my laptop, but of course there is a firmware mismatch between local ecu and snipersoftware that did not allow me to sync. i'll update it later on, i got the wind knocked out of me when i saw that my newly installed bop 2 pice viton seal is leaking

-469 ,Butler 310+ Eheads, Hurricane intake portmatched by butler, Butler roller 230/236 @0.50 112 LSA, Johnson lifters, pypes 2 1/2" exhaust, 3.42 yukon duragrip lsd, holley sniper efi, hyperfuel efi tank +++

Last edited by djustice; 06-05-2022 at 03:43 PM.