View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 08:05 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Awesome work Scott. If you want to send me that MSQ file and your injector size/part number, I can transpose a fuel/spark map that should get you a long way there. Are you using a GM type stepper idle motor too? If so, I'd recommend disabling it in the tune for now and just using the throttle stop until it's properly tuned so it returns to idle nicely, then what I do is put the car in park/neutral, set closed loop idle to on and wind down the throttle stop until the motor opens about 10 steps, then zero the TPS when closed. With a large enough "I" setting in the PID control, it'll seek commanded idle speed relatively well. Increasing the "P" value will make it react faster and increasing "D" will dampen the motor as it approaches target to help control overshoot if you run a large proportional value.

With your polled sensor, i've not used one of them before, so i'd just follow the manual to make sure you're on the right phase before #1 TDC but if you're seeing full sync now, then you're set!