View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 05:31 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgarblik View Post
If you ever wondered what it felt like around 1915-1925, when the rugged and reliable horse was being "put out to pasture" by these noisy, complicated, mechanical contraptions, bent on the destruction of transportation as we know it. You have idea of how the horseman, stall keepers, blacksmiths, buggy whip manufacturers, saddle manufacturers and buggy factories must have felt. Not saying I like it, but it's here and more and more of them are being built and sold every day. I see on average 4-5 Tesla's every day now. A year ago, it was one a month. Hopefully, they can all get along on the road together for several decades because a super rapid deployment of only electric vehicles will wreck the economy and crash the existing electric grid. They can't keep up now with current demand, add 10 million electric vehicles a year and see how that all plays out.
And when the emergency charging vehicle shows up with a Generator powered by Diesel, all will come full circle