View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 10:20 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: 31May2013 Temporary home to the world's widest (that we know of) tornado. Lord, NO more Please...

Wowser, you and Canamman have 2 of the nicest TA’s I’ve ever seen, different directions, but dad gum awesome!!! I hope to land mine some where in between. After I owned mine for a short person of time, I learned how fortunate I was to not have “T” tops.....it was especially good for me, mines been stored outside some.....

I retained my car through a short marriage, LOL she wanted me to sell it sooo badly, so she could spend the money. I got the better end result of that deal, Thank God!!!

Mine stickered for $6800.00 and change, I paid $6300.00 for it, that is, me and GMAC finance paid that. They told me it was the first year for 48 month financing, that really helped!!!

Oh , I was a senior in high school when I bought mine. I had not heard anything about the impending movie ( I was working around 40 hours a week, of course living at home, but only making a bit over minimum wage. I saved $1000.00 for the down payment!!!) AND I got good grades I school too!!!

The movie debuted at different times depending upon what part of the country you lived in. Some places were the 19th, some the 22nd. I don’t know any of that, for sure...

Hess, thanks for joining the site, and sharing!!! Hope to some how, meet you and Canamman Some day!!!

Shut it off
Shut it off
Buddy, I just shut your Prius down...

Last edited by 77 TRASHCAN; 02-07-2022 at 10:34 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to 77 TRASHCAN For This Useful Post: