View Single Post
Old 02-11-2024, 06:29 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I drove the Lexus RC F and liked it but man it did not feel like 500 hp! I would only want the v8 version. Not much soul to the car but the seats might be the best I’ve ever sat in.

We drove a Lexus LC 500 which was nice and cool looking but a little out of my price range.

I agree on the Scat Pack but it was our stolen Hellcat that got us in this situation. Too easy to steal.

My wife is driving our daughters 2018 Camaro now and is okay with it- but finding one with a sunroof is difficult. I do like the collector edition though.

I really need to give the caddy’s a fair shake. Honestly I was on their website looking at cars and they had a tab for ‘equity’ and it turned me off. Not getting political- I don’t think politics should be involved in buying a car- even if I align with them.

Our local dealer has a M240i which is basically a softer M2 coming in. New 2024 for 52k. Low 12’s in the quarter so it shouldn’t feel that much slower than the Hellcat which was probably a mid 11 car (if you could hook up). Probably more fun to drive too